Healthy weight management is an essential commitment for many patients. Given the exponentially growing obesity rates and related health concerns, including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and toxicity.
When nutrition and exercise may not reap the results patients are looking for, or if a patient needs a “jump start”, nutritional IV therapy may be an option. We support physicians in their process to find a custom patient plan that addresses:
- Total health
- Hormonal imbalances
- Sluggish metabolism
- Stubborn fat deposits
Our range of weight management treatments include:
Methionine, Inositol & Choline (MIC) Injectables
- MIC variations which can include:
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin, hydroxycobalamin or methylcobalamin form).
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Lipotropic Injections for Weight Management
- Symbiotic blends of amino acids and vitamins used as fat burners, for weight loss/management or to provide energy.
Weight Loss Lollipops
- Custom formulations and prescription strength medications blended into a lollipop form and flavored according to the patient’s preference. 20+ flavors to choose from including a Kosher option.
- Commonly prescribed medications include phentermine, chromium picolinate, cyanocobalamin and more.
Targeted Fat Loss With Deoxycholic Acid Injections
- Custom dosages of deoxycholic acid to dissolve stubborn areas of fat that are difficult to reach including bra fat, submental fat (the double chin), armpits, or the ‘banana roll’ under the buttocks.
- Can be formulated with phosphatidylcholine for faster results.