Commercially available drugs often fall short in meeting the needs of pediatric patients. Children and infants can struggle with taking medications due to capsule and tablet size, high dosages, unfavorable tastes or the presence of allergens. With our tailor-made compounding solutions, the challenges of administering medications and compliance among young patients will be drastically improved. Compounding can address any of the following:
- Allergy-free medications (soy, gluten, dairy and others).
- Dosage adjustment (we can alter any medication so that it is a suitable pediatric dose).
- Flavoring (including cherry, grape and bubble gum) – 20 flavors, including Kosher options.
- Medication re-formulation to turn tablets or capsules into liquids, gummy bears, lollipops or lozenges.
Solutions for health concerns including:
- Food and dye allergies
- Mitochondrial disease
- Nausea and vomiting
- GI bacterial infections, ulcerative colitis
- Head lice