Managing patient pain needs is an extremely important and sensitive part of care. Our pharmacists are committed to working closely with physicians and patients to help children and adults who may suffer from chronic pain, inflammation, edema, spasms, arthritic conditions or may be recuperating from an injury or surgical procedure.
Options include topical preparations, capsules, nasal sprays and sub-lingual drops, all that are prepared to minimize addiction or abuse*, and include:
- NMDA inhibitors
- Solutions for inflammation and edema
- Medical relief for fibromyalgia, musculoskeletal pain, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Muscle relaxants
- Homeopathic options
*All of our opioid compounds are tracked and reported by the latest DEA software programs. Upon request, they may be prepared with capsaicin to prevent habitual misuse.
Combining safety, efficacy, cost-effectiveness and cosmetic elegance, we formulate topical anesthetics that will effectively numb the skin to minimize patient discomfort. All of our formulas can be formulated to work with cosmetic procedures including microneedling, PRP and IPL.
- LT: Lidocaine 23%/ Tetracaine 7%
- Ideal for deep RF micro needling
- BLT: Benzocaine 20%/ Lidocaine 6%/ Tetracaine 4%
- BLT plus Epinephrine 0.05%
- BLT in layered base
- Ideal for micro needling and mid-depth treatments such as Radio Frequency